(Esta información también está disponible en español)
THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE DATE IS OCTOBER 1st 2016.
To present an oral communication or poster at the International Congress SEOVE, please send the following information:
You need to fill all data of the main author and other authors, like:
- Surname and name.
- Work Address.
Each oral communication and/or poster may include all existing co-authors, but only one person can stand as principal author and defender of it.
General information to do the Abstract of communications
- It must be used the Microsoft Word (.doc) format.
- The abstract and the poster only be accepted in Spanish or English language.
- Abstracts must be typed double spaced with margins of 3 cm minimum.
- The recommended typeface is Times New Roman 12p.
- Abstracts must adequately describe the objectives and results so that it can assess the quality and originality of the work.
- Abstracts should have no more than 1,400 words, excluding tables, figures and references.
- To refer to products, equipment and drugs are identified with the generic name and in brackets the trade name and city of the same laboratory.
Debe de tener la siguiente estructura:
2. Summary. 150 words maximum.
3. Summary. Resumen escrito en inglés. Máximo 150 palabras.
5. Main Text, which will be divided into:
i. Aim of the study
ii. Materials and Methods: a description of the procedures.
ii. Clinical Case
6. Bibliography (see description below).
7. Tables and Figures. Tables should be included at the end of the manuscript and should be numbered in the order they appear in the text. Figures should be in different text files. (The format will be in .JPG. With a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Both tables and figures should have a title or heading.
8. Legends of figures
The literature should be cited according to Vancouver, current International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (International Committee of Medical Journal Editors, ICMJE) standard. They will be sorted at the end of the summary according to their appearance in the text (not in alphabetical order), receiving a consecutive number based on their order of appearance. These numbers will be included in the text in superscript.
For more information and examples, see the following guide.
Evaluation Rules and acceptance of communications
Upon receipt of the summaries, these will be evaluated by members of the Scientific Committee SEOVE.
After abstracts have been evaluated, the Scientific Committee of SEOVE will communicate the acceptance or not to the authors of the free communication or poster within 4 weeks after the closing date of delivery.
You must present a poster at the specified terms.
The date of placement of the posters will be on Friday November 18th, 2016 from 8:30 to 10:00 h. at the headquarters of the scientific sessions (Hotel AC Madrid Feria)
The area available for each poster is 90 cm wide and 130-150 cm tall. Please do not prepare posters that occupy the entire area. It is advised that the poster is legible to two meters away and excess impede reading text that is not provided.
In the area of posters will be available needed for the poster to be mounted on the panel that corresponds material.
The author has the obligation to remove the poster.
The date of removal of the poster will be on Saturday November 19th, 2016, from 14:00 h.
Should not be removed before 15:00 hours, the organization of SEOVE assume that the author does not want it back.